"Mommy knows you love books,

来源: NDMom 2005-04-14 10:42:24 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1118 bytes)
which do you want to buy most, I will buy two for you this time, sounds good?"

"You are smart to know that you can buy things using checkbook, do you know that your signature won't work? It has to be Daddy's signature?"

"When you are older, you will have your own checks."

"Please don't take daddy's checks or purse or credit card out, because if you drop them, some bad guy may get it and pretend they are your daddy and spend lots of money, we would be in trouble."

I took my dad 70 cents without asking him, he just say, "next time when you need money just let daddy know." I never did that again. My little brother took 30 bucks (RMB) and invited his friend to restaruant for lunch every day for several days. My dad found out that he was using the money bill as bookmarks in his textbook. He got spanked. OUCH! It is common after kids realize the power of money, that they took money from parents without asking. Giving him a weekly allowance, save money in piggy banks, occasional reward, then he won't do it again. It is not your fault, please don't feel too bad.

所有跟帖: 

totally sense and sensibility, -xxxxxxxxxx- 给 xxxxxxxxxx 发送悄悄话 xxxxxxxxxx 的博客首页 (9 bytes) () 04/14/2005 postreply 10:47:10

How do you say "sense and sens -NDMom- 给 NDMom 发送悄悄话 (55 bytes) () 04/14/2005 postreply 10:59:17

ask rock-mom -xxxxxxxxxx- 给 xxxxxxxxxx 发送悄悄话 xxxxxxxxxx 的博客首页 (45 bytes) () 04/14/2005 postreply 11:01:37

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”