questions about joint account

来源: guest917d 2005-12-22 08:13:25 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1242 bytes)
Hi:

We have married for more than 2 years. We had a joint accout that we directly deposit all of our paychecks.

Monday my hu*****and took 40% of our joint money into his private account without talking to me first. Now he suggested that we keep own paychecks into own account, and split the cost. I agreed.

But we just bought the new, big house, and if we split the cost half half, I don't think I can afford it. One suggestion would be to sell the house. Meanwhile, what would be a reasonable proposal to him about how to split the cost?

My hu*****and is making much more money than I do. But his job takes most of his time. I am the one that take care of our baby. He leaves for work at 8:10am, and gets home about 8:00pm, and then on the conference calls for most of the night time, since he has to deal with Taiwan people. So in term of contribution, while he is still working to make his big money, I am at home, taking care of our baby. I take baby to/from daycare, buy food, cook baby food, feed the baby, read book to her before bedtime, and take her to the bed... and most of the house cleaning....

I understand we have't divoiced yet, there is no way a layer can help me here,

Thanks,

所有跟帖: 

和他好好谈谈为什么要这样, 能挽救有尽力做, 实在 -stp- 给 stp 发送悄悄话 (83 bytes) () 12/22/2005 postreply 10:50:35

你俩婚姻存续期间,挣的钱都是共有的。 -652- 给 652 发送悄悄话 (188 bytes) () 12/22/2005 postreply 12:28:24

what a husband you have -testing- 给 testing 发送悄悄话 (121 bytes) () 12/22/2005 postreply 13:08:31

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”