Love kids with patience

来源: noworry 2004-11-18 06:50:36 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (2528 bytes)
回答: 请有经验的父母给出个主意,谢谢知错就改2004-11-17 20:57:45
I guess that it is quite normal for a small kid of 5 years old to talk back. He is still a kid just like his little brother. Most time, I found that it is very good, helpful and enjoyable when my kids of 7 and 4 years old talk back to each other or to us of parents. I would love my kids to be aggressive as long as they are reasonable. Listen to them and let them finish their talk or doing. Encourage kids to talk and then point out which is right and which is wrong. Don’t simply refuse and blame them. And most of all, do not think things passively but positively. Personally, I don’t believe it is very good if kids behaviors like adults or kids are so obedient.

I don’t even think it is good to blame kids when they make mistakes accidentally. Parents should give them a hug or point out what is wrong and tell them to be careful. That’s good enough.

Most parents hope that elder kids can help or care or forgive younger kids. It is very good if the elder ones can do it. However, it is not fair to require the elder one to do it. And the reality is that most time most kids cannot help, care and forgive other kids because they are still kids. So don’t always blame the elder kids, especially when it is younger one’s fault. At least parents should let kids feel it is fair and daddy and mommy love them equally.

Parents should learn how to enjoy your kids. I believe every kid is lovely and beautiful if you as parents love them with patience, which parents should be. To me, it is not just an obligation, responsibility or burden to raise kids, it is the most enjoyable thing I ever do in my life.

I would love to play with my kids whenever I have time. Sometime I try to find out time to play with my lovely kids. Try to do things together with kids as much as possible. Remember nothing is more important than to raise your kids. It is the best way to raise your kids to play with them, do things together with them and make friends with them.

One more important suggestion is never and ever to beat or curse your lovely, sweet and dear kids. It is not good, it is criminal and it is against law. I know that most parents don’t do it. But I guess it is not harm but helpful to mention it whenever we talk about kid education.

How do I do to my kids and how good are my kids? Well, I have two beautiful, lovely, pretty and healthy little angels. I feel so blessed and I am very proud to have such two sweet angels. Good luck to you.
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!