Looks you are not very

本文内容已被 [ CarCrazier ] 在 2004-02-03 02:18:16 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
回答: Of course NOT guiltyCarCrazier2004-01-23 11:48:00

familiar with the U.S. court and its operation. I have been through so many court cases and have concluded that you have to fight even though you know you did some thing not appropriate. For example, I hit a car in front of me (it was totally my fault) and was given a ticket by the cop for following too close. Remember this is trafic ticket not the lawsuit notice from the victim. The two thing can not be mixed. I plead NOT guilty. I went to the court and explained to the cop why I am not guilty even though I hit the car in front of me. The cop accecpted my argument and reduced my penelty from moving violation to non-moving violation, which was my victory. In the worst case, if you can not hold your argument, you still can go back to guilty and you lose nothing. However, traffic court has nothing to do with insurance settlement. It is different issue. The victim should suit you not the cop. Then either you or your lawyer should fight in a separate lawsuit case.

所有跟帖: 

对,就应该无理狡三分! -SueNotSuit- 给 SueNotSuit 发送悄悄话 (38 bytes) () 01/23/2004 postreply 14:01:00

是不是nonguilty后,还要第二次出庭? -_先谢谢啦_- 给 _先谢谢啦_ 发送悄悄话 (9 bytes) () 01/23/2004 postreply 14:14:00

It depends, -CarCrazier- 给 CarCrazier 发送悄悄话 (128 bytes) () 01/23/2004 postreply 14:25:00

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!