nothing, they are too rude

来源: 远唯一 2009-05-24 19:34:04 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1098 bytes)
回答: THis is email I just sent to AMAZON远唯一2009-05-22 09:26:59
My wife has an account since 2002, she opened when she was in NY, and I had an account in MD. Now we to married and I just started to sell. Amazon said I operate multiple accounts. I explained and even talked to their supervisor in Amazon, she said if both of us use different personal credit card and bank account, it should be ok to keep both accounts. However, that bastard just suspended both accounts. After I wrote an email to “threat" I would sue them, they recovered my wife's account and apologized for it, but mine is still blocked.
After 2 weeks, they sent a letter and said since the account does not have enough feedback to support the sell, they will hold funds but my wife can continue sell. Then two days later, without any reason, even she got a very good feed back, Amazon suspended he account again. The only explanation is, they need to investigate. No any complaint from custom! Those bastard!

By the way, if you disagree company or other people's action, you can always write a letter to "Threat" to go to court. Smart people never think this is illegal.

所有跟帖: 

2 accts are indeed not allowed -bizinfoex- 给 bizinfoex 发送悄悄话 bizinfoex 的博客首页 (671 bytes) () 05/25/2009 postreply 08:56:18

I am sick of those chinese who think their English is great -远唯一- 给 远唯一 发送悄悄话 (878 bytes) () 05/25/2009 postreply 17:40:43

looks like you have your mind made up -bizinfoex- 给 bizinfoex 发送悄悄话 bizinfoex 的博客首页 (165 bytes) () 05/25/2009 postreply 17:50:57

看你够迂腐的 -jarom88- 给 jarom88 发送悄悄话 (28 bytes) () 05/26/2009 postreply 11:06:21

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”