[活动] 一天

来源: 面窝窝 2013-04-05 12:50:54 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3233 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 面窝窝 ] 在 2013-05-18 08:25:12 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
回答: 书报影视,有谁共鸣?罗曼2013-04-01 07:21:49
为了支持罗班,我已经开始在写一个影评了。可是写了好久好久也写不出来。发现去年这会写的几个字,勉强算是影评书评吧。 贴这里大家凑活看吧。 就像我下文写的, 很好看的电影,非常好看的一本书。 生于70 的人会喜欢的书。

I am reading the " one day" book on kindle now and wish I had read the book before seeing the film. Emma wrote long, sarcastic and humorous letters with almost everything about her daily life to Dex at the beginning years of their friendship and Dex wrote back with few words on the back of a postcard. Emma would carry the postcard in her pocket on the day receiving it and had long walks in a park, putting her hand in the pocket to touch and feel the postcard.  Don't you miss the day when we receive physical letters? I used to receive dried cherry flower petals every spring from a girl friend when in college. Now she emailed me a link of her new born daughter's photos so that I knew that she had just gave birth to her second child.  

For that reason, I ditched the half finished book " behind the beautiful forever " and now I am totally absorbed to the book" one day". The film is good, but the book is great, hilarious, funny. I had to take the kindle book to the gym while sweating on the stationary bike. While I was waiting for your response, I was on the chapter of year 1990. Dex wrote an 11 pages long letter to Emma in a half drunk state, sealed it in an envelope and then inserted the envelope into a book. Of course he forgot and lost the book and Emma never got to read it. It's not a love letter but close enough. He wouldn't admit he was already in love with her and chose to remain a platonic friendship. 

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!