我家6 年级写的,完全在学校完成的,她不看书,只看漫画书

来源: tax2 2023-02-09 13:45:12 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (9540 bytes)

Ms.J

Language Arts

14 December 2020

Memory

By

Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house , not a creature was peeping , not even a mouse. A memory Then struck me , something from my dreams , something cold , something green. Something from a movie , something from a play. Something with a heart , something with a brain. Something that moved me , something that changed. This something…..,I thought , was it something from a memory? Was it a memory that lost sense to everybody? Was it something important? Something I later forgot? Was this something someone? Someone with a dog? The dog’s name was Max , I think , I believe. The someone was cruel , though not what they seemed? The something is someone who has love for his mother. This someone has feelings , though they seem to be covered. Covered by darkness , covered by dread , covered by the feeling that gets in your head. This someone , I thought , must be an awful lot brave. Though maybe , he is always afraid? This person is just a thought though , a thought in a pinch. A thought that is also known as the very evil Grinch.

The End

所有跟帖: 

这篇文章感觉挺有想象力,思维很跳跃的 -natalia98- 给 natalia98 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 02/09/2023 postreply 13:55:31

对,但是她根本不看书的,只看漫画书,学校里的书应付一下 -tax2- 给 tax2 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 02/09/2023 postreply 15:24:28

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”