世上还有这种爸爸,觉得世人都欠他

来源: luxh009 2017-11-21 09:40:42 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (33787 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ luxh009 ] 在 2017-11-21 09:41:59 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

'Did you thank the doctor for bringing you into this world?'

Basketball dad LaVar Ball escalates feud with President Trump in car-crash

CNN interview where he again refused to accept Trump helped free his son

from Chinese authorities

•  
  • The outspoken father of LiAngelo Ball, one of three UCLA basketball players arrested in China earlier this month, appeared on CNN Tonight on Monday
  • In an interview that quickly railroaded despite the best efforts of host Chris Cuomo, Ball once again declined to thank Trump
  • Trump directed two critical tweets at Ball on Sunday for not acknowledging his role in returning LiAngelo Ball, Cody Riley and Jalen Hill to the US 
  • The interview descended into even further madness when Ball asked Cuomo for 90 seconds straight to thank him for appearing on the program
  • Social media users quickly took to Twitter to express their amusement, horror and confusion at the interview

LaVar Ball continued his feud with President Donald Trump by questioning the commander-in-chief's role in freeing his son from Chinese authorities.

The outspoken father of LiAngelo Ball, one of three UCLA basketball players arrested in China accused of shoplifting earlier this month, questioned what Trump did to free the trio when he appeared on CNN Tonight on Monday.

In an interview that quickly derailed despite the best efforts of host Chris Cuomo, Ball once again declined to thank Trump. 

'What did he [Trump] do for my son?' Ball asked Cuomo. 'I don't have to go around thanking everybody. I don't have to go around thanking everybody.'

Trump directed two critical tweets at Ball on Sunday after Ball refused to acknowledge Trump's role in returning Ball's son and two other UCLA basketball players - Cody Riley and Jalen Hill - to the US.

Appearing on ESPN, Ball said: 'What was [Trump] over there for? Don't tell me nothing. Everybody wants to make it seem like he helped me out.'

Trump was not happy with the lack of gratitude, tweeting that he should have left the three teens in jail and that Ball was 'very ungrateful'.

All three UCLA players - who have been suspended indefinitely - thanked Trump for his efforts during their on-campus news conference Wednesday. 

During the bizarre interview Monday, Ball and Cuomo quickly fell into a back-and-forth argument about why Ball wouldn't thank the president.

'We're not even talking about the other two kids,' Ball said.

'We're talking about your son because of what you said,' Cuomo replied. He continued to press, asking: 'Why won't you thank him? Your son thanked him, the other two boys did.'

'I'm not the other two boys,' Ball replied. 'Did you thank the doctor for bringing you into this world? I'm not just saying thank you to everybody for nothing.'

The interview descended into even further madness when Ball asked Cuomo for 90 seconds straight to thank him for appearing on the program.

When the interview ended, the two men wished each other a 'Happy Thanskgiving' with Ball even taking the opportunity to send his Thanksgiving wishes to the president. 

'LaVar Ball' quickly became the number one trending topic on Twitter with more than 209,000 tweets just an hour after he appeared on the show.

Twitter users quickly took to social media to express their amusement, horror and confusion at the interview.

The comments below have been moderated in advance.

LaVar should thank the President just so we are not reminded everyday that his son is a thief.

Click to rate

what an idiot....

Click to rate

Battle of the inflated egos. These two deserve each other.

Click to rate

Family of thieves.

Click to rate

This man has an ugly soul.

所有跟帖: 

估计他儿子以后还得入狱,看他那时怎么说 -luxh009- 给 luxh009 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 11/21/2017 postreply 09:48:19

这也是一种传承。 -mmmwww- 给 mmmwww 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 11/21/2017 postreply 09:54:07

1)这种家庭就这德行,家教不好,否则怎么会偷不以为是偷。2)trump多此一举,滥用美国和他个人的权利。3)习总 -itistrue- 给 itistrue 发送悄悄话 itistrue 的博客首页 (116 bytes) () 11/21/2017 postreply 10:00:52

真心地说,我非常感谢邓、党、政府放我来美国,每年春晚的海外贺电,都真的有我的一分半分诚意 -OneManArmy- 给 OneManArmy 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 11/21/2017 postreply 10:13:56

所以养个小偷儿子:) --百科-- 给 -百科- 发送悄悄话 -百科- 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/21/2017 postreply 10:17:15

所以老川问,仇恨从何而来啊? -金山法海- 给 金山法海 发送悄悄话 (169 bytes) () 11/21/2017 postreply 10:54:43

有其父才有其子,一点都不奇怪。 -太浩湖畔- 给 太浩湖畔 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 11/21/2017 postreply 10:56:05

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”