In English :) :)

来源: ArmorUSA 2017-01-16 15:00:11 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (6107 bytes)
回答: Thank you very much for sharing with us !儿子他爹2017-01-16 13:44:50

Asian-American boys suffer a lot in the dating community (找对象的过程). Most Asian-American girls choose to date white people, while white girls do not like Asian-American boys. Hence, it is very difficult for ABC boy to get a good girlfriend. Hollywood also brainwashes people to believe that Asian-American boys are not capable of dating. This is just one of the many ways USA culture uses very subtle tactics to destroy the dignity and image of Asian-Americans. 

Asian-Americans also suffer in the political arena. We have no political voice, there are very few Asian-American politicians, if at all, and even if they are in office they don't side with Asian-Americans. Blacks, even though they are also minority, also make fun of Asian-Americans and try to curry favor with whites. Everyone steps on Asian-Americans and ABC boys I know, even some that graduate from Yale Law School, Harvard Business School, Harvard Law School, cannot easily enter core white circles at all. 

At the same time, these ABCs are also abandoned by Chinese students (来自中国的留学生) b/c Chinese students think the ABCs are "Americans" and not part of the core Chinese circle. Even if an ABC tries to learn Chinese, it is still very difficult to enter the Chinese circle b/c they tend to ostracize (排挤) ABCs. 

It's very difficult and lonely for ABCs b/c we have nowhere to go. Nobody cares about what school you went to, how good your grades where, etc.... when you don't have a cultural circle. Most successful people I know in the USA are the Chinese 留学生 who come to China to 镀金 but still preserve their Chinese roots. They are very popular and can easily find jobs in the USA or China b/c USA companies like Chinese people who can help them expand their business in China. But ABCs do not have this advantage b/c they don't know Chinese, so they basically get disadvantaged both ways, in the USA circle and in the Chinese circle. They are also disadvantaged in dating community, so life for an ABC is extremely lonely at times and frustrating. Moreover, parents do not understand this at all, so that is why I tried to write this article in Chinese so parents can better understand the situation and truth. 

*I am an ABC male, but it wasn't until I learned Chinese that I was able to meet my girlfriend, who is the love of my life and my wife now (she is a Chinese 留学生). Chinese culture and language has given me new hope, given me a beautiful wife and soulmate, and I believe ABCs should embrace Chinese in order to win back the respect and self-esteem they fully deserve. 

所有跟帖: 

I really doubt that English is your mother language. Check your -gegenion- 给 gegenion 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 01/16/2017 postreply 16:14:53

HAHAHAHAHA read my newest posts -ArmorUSA- 给 ArmorUSA 发送悄悄话 (210 bytes) () 01/16/2017 postreply 19:36:04

I don't know why people keep attacking this boy!! He simply spok -weishema- 给 weishema 发送悄悄话 (549 bytes) () 02/01/2017 postreply 13:50:45

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!