网上也有小白女迷小中男的,小中男不是那么绝望的。。。

来源: skyport 2016-04-05 12:25:27 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (5103 bytes)
Anonymous
31.7k Views
My boyfriend is ABC (American Born Chinese) and he is sooo hot!  *blush*
What can I say I have always been into East Asian guys since I was a teenager. 

Something about the high contrast between dark eyes and dark silky black hair against smooth golden skin just makes me shiver!  
Korean guys are also pretty hot, a lot of them have that really square chin thing going on which is very masculine!   I just love the Asian hair texture!  When my boyfriend shaves the back of his hair it sticks up in this cool way and the texture feels so nice!  
I also really like the fact that his chest is naturally smooth and I can lick his nipples without getting a mouth full of gross hair!  
 I also like that my boyfriend is just a few inches taller than I am, so he doesn't loom over me like some kind of hulking bear and we can look in each other's eyes when we dance!  
Generally speaking I think Asian men, even those born in Canada or the US tend to be more respectful towards women and responsible towards their families, with less arrogance, entitlement, immaturity and selfish attitude.     
It is true I find Asian guys tend to be more shy, but I find this quality kind of sweet and endearing.  
I totally don't understand why more white girls don't date Asian guys.    Part of the problem is that you never see white girl/Asian guy relationships on TV or movies, but always see Asian girl/white guy or white girl/black guy relationships if you see interracial relationships at all.  In American TV and movies there still aren't too many sexy Asian faces and in HK films everybody is Asian, or if a guy is hapa he tends to be the bad guy.  
I think people are very unimaginative, like if they don't see a certain relationship around them or in the media, the idea of it doesn't ever into their heads or they think it is socially unacceptable.  
I grew up watching anime and reading manga which a lot of young girls today are doing, so maybe this will change in the future.
People still make some mean comments to us, even though we have been going out forever like "oh you're with him because Asians are rich"  (which is hilarious, because we're both broke)  or assume we're not a couple because of our different races or ask him in really slow English where he's from.  This always cracks us up because actually I'm the one born in another country and he was born right here!

所有跟帖: 

这个还是讲究人口比例的。一般来说还是同种族间婚配多,很正常的。 -黄玫瑰888- 给 黄玫瑰888 发送悄悄话 黄玫瑰888 的博客首页 (254 bytes) () 04/05/2016 postreply 12:37:59

这话题可以休矣,几十年前,我舅舅打架的伙伴,国内蓝领,遇一美国白女,一见就要嫁,后到美国了。 -tibuko- 给 tibuko 发送悄悄话 tibuko 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 04/05/2016 postreply 12:38:14

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”