回复:Kitty Diaries 3 -- 训练猫咪的一些理论和心得 (有图,但是s长慎入)

来源: 咪呜 2009-03-21 15:17:33 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2780 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 咪呜 ] 在 2009-03-23 20:03:37 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
1. 小宝贝儿对自己的尾巴一点感觉都没有---------He is too young to know he has a tail, as baby doesn't know he has arms and legs. He is even less than 3 months.

2.重点是,他上桌子了,就拎着脖子毛抓下来(当然不能太rough,淡一定要firm!) 接着把他放到可以去的地方(比如最近的地板) 中间一定要hiss他或是大声say no! 他会很本能的反映肚子和下巴全部贴到地上。继续抓着他的毛,过几秒再松手。-----------GREAT!!!!!!!!!
I didn't read it somewhere, I just did that because it was my OWN experience! ATTENTION: 拎着脖子毛 must be careful for heavy cats!
ANOTHER WAY is JUST BEFORE he does it, shout to him NO! That stops him before he does. After several times, he knows it is something forbidden to do.

3.抓板-----actually, there is something which can replace it and very simple and cheap. I don't know how to write it in English, I 'll write it in Chinese next Tuesday when back home.

4.biting: Your cat was a dog before...hehe

5.Things as 窗帘, I haven't yet found a good way to stop him. Cats like such things, it's their nature.

7.不太喜欢被抱,他会随时随地让你抱,但是抱一下就好了,然后就要走。--------------Cats like you touch him, stay with him, even play with him but NOT keep him in your arms. The reason is cats are vigilant (This is a French word, I hope I use it correctly here.No English dictionary here, hehe), so he should feel he is free to flee at any time, so he doesn't like to be "caught" in the arms. That is why I said no need to spend so much energy on him :Just do what you should do and let him stay not far from you, it is enough.

8.clicker train-----I even didn't know clicker train before but I train it all the time, hehe....When he does something good----according to me, I touch his head and say to him softly in Dutch-style French "mon chouchou est brave, chouchouke". Actually, I just transfer my appreciation and sweet feelings in my heart to him. Cats are VERY MUCH sensitive, he can feel it , he also feel happy and encouraged. This is my training, I believe it is effective and natural.

9.To set up a relationship between the master and the cat, I think the best way is sitting beside him, tough him and say very softly some simple words in your language, such as "chouchou, bon chouchou, mon coeur... chouchou est gentil..."(in French here). Cats can feel your tender...your feelings.

10.给他鲜牛肉,切成条条-------GREAT! I once wanted to say it: the best food for pets is not pet food but fresh meat, fresh liver, etc, because they are animals. That's all.

At last , I should say that you'll see that cats would do bad things SECRETLY even he knows he shouldn't do it because cats like mysterious atmosphere: he feel so good to do that, hehe... HE IS A CAT!

所有跟帖: 

Just for sharing experiences.... -咪呜- 给 咪呜 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 03/21/2009 postreply 15:31:14

回复:回复:Kitty Diaries 3 -- 训练猫咪的一些理论和心得 (有图,但是s长慎入) -许梦儿- 给 许梦儿 发送悄悄话 许梦儿 的博客首页 (1481 bytes) () 03/21/2009 postreply 16:09:35

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”