回复:回复:Kitty Diaries 3 -- 训练猫咪的一些理论和心得 (有图,但是s长慎入)

来源: 许梦儿 2009-03-21 16:09:35 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1481 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 许梦儿 ] 在 2009-03-23 20:03:37 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
lol thanks

i did a few years french back in high school. must say i was pretty talented. unfortunately after dropping it for a few years i can only read basic french, but can't really talk or listen! i used to think perhaps i should teach my cat french, just so he can understand me and no one else! hehe. sometimes i think french is more similar to cat's language...all the throaty tones sound like purrs. humph maybe i should start practising mon francais avec mogu~ ^^

haha i never realised mogu doesn't know he's got hands and feet! it's often hard to remember mogu's a baby. coz he's so big!!!! i never pick him up by his scruff, like i said i would always hold him with one hand while keeping a grip on his gruff with the other. he's way too big to be scruffed!

apart from cardboard i can only think of foams or polystyrene. hate polystyrene though..the screech it makes.

clicker training is basically just like wat you do, encourage and reward things that you like, when they do it by themselvess. only clicker training marks the behaviour on the spot, hence why it's more effective. but the theory is the same, which doesn't involve punishment or forcing to do something. even whilst clicking him to mark the behaviour, when (and if) he comes for a treat i would praise him too.

our breeders said cooked chicken and fish too, but i thought beef gives a better 'chew'. chicken and fish are too soft for him to really gnaw on.
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”