Fancy Craft

I would like to present some craft projects of my own.
个人资料
  • 博客访问:
正文

活动:珍惜自己--Recover Yourself

(2014-07-03 12:05:37) 下一个
这是我的故事。我曾经以为自己生来就是瘦人,从来不用思考如何去减肥。以前在国内虽然经常长跑,但是来美国停止跑步以后,身材也没有多大变化。这一切都随着怀孕生子,生活压力加大而变成了梦。在我怀孕的时候,不止一次被人指做大个女人。就连我自己有时候也害怕自己爆炸。哈哈。This is my story. When I was preganant with my baby, people were consitantly worried about mine being exploded. I was rather a big woman at that time.

我身材的困扰并没有随着孩子的成长而消失。眼看着以前的裙子被长久搁置,试衣间里有太多放弃的衣服,我渐渐接受了自己不锻炼瘦不下去的事实。虽然我对自己运动减肥有信心,但是一直没有正式开始锻炼。大家可能会有类似的感受,知道一件事是非常有益的,甚至是必须做的,但是却一拖再拖,永远不能开始去做。因为孩子,因为自己有更重要的事吗?After the baby was born, I would like to get back to shape. But with breastfeeding, one cannot start excessive training right away. As time goes on, I realized that my body was not that young woman who can keep being thin without much effort. My body has gained the ability to keep the weight unless I start excecises.
But I cannot get myself back to excercise for a long time. I did not have the energy. I did not have the time. The kids were glued to me!!!! I cannot go out without them, due to the guilty feeling. Sign... Shall I wait until they all grow and move out to take care of myself?

我的转机来于一次回国的经历。我去北京比较热闹的衣服市场逛了一趟。那一次,我买了接近20件的裙装,其中有几件瘦的,我当时根本穿不上。回家以后,我试了这些衣服,我看到了青少年代的我。我太喜欢穿漂漂亮亮的衣服了!为了使自己更美丽,能有资本穿更漂亮的衣服,我要减肥,我要锻炼!Then I went back to China for a visit. I went to the cloth-shopping district in Beijing. I brought ten-to-twenty pieces of dresses... At that night, I tried them on. I cannot stop trying on new clothes. My childhood, teanage years came back to me. I LOVE CLOTHS!!! I need to put the most extravaganza dress and show my woman's side! I need a nice body to put on the beautiful cloths!!!
说到锻炼,坚持,最关键是自己知道如何鼓励自己,为了达到目标,如何想办法去达到。选择自己最喜欢,最容易坚持的方式,去做。其他的都不需要详细去说,单单说怎么激励自己。我的经验是,想做的事,特别是锻炼,只要心里想了,就去做。不管我的手里有什么事,腾出几分钟,做做伸展运动,做做squat, lunge,有半小时时间,就去跑步。去报名参加锻炼的班,心疼钱就不会翘课。花玩钱,回家自己练,每练一次,想想自己为自己省了许多教练费啊。更不用说,每次穿衣服,发现体型好,穿衣服就显得精神。胳膊上有线条,腿部肌肉结实,就露出来显示!That is my turning-point. I need tight belly, strong legs and curvy back-side! I need nicely toned arms to show off my wide shoulders. I hung a large mirror so I can see my full self. I brought a treadmill and loaded up on excercise DVDs. I signed up for excercise classes, so I can force myself to go.
我欣然接受自己新的生活方式,为健康的体魄而生活。不管明天有任何变故,今天我为自己而锻炼,为自己而活。年轻人不用锻炼就可以有修长健美的体格,我中年人为自己的外貌而努力,为自己的身体负责,我为自己骄傲!Now, I have accepted that excercise is my way of living. I began to be proud of what I have done to myself and have more confidence about my futher fitness goal. Young girls can be thin effortless. I am a strong mid-age woman, who works hard and gains her look. I feel I am lucky that my genes do not mess up me too badly.

Meet my new best friend. I also kept a list of excercise photos (for belly, legs, arms, butt) on my phone. Whenever I am on a break at work, I will try some of the poses or routines. Little things add up, girl.

我行,你也行。我喜欢的格言:"She designed a life she loved." "Do not get upset by the result you did't get with the work you did't do." 和自己比,每天争取做更好的自己!
[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (2)
评论
40er 回复 悄悄话 回复 'whitecloud01' 的评论 : 谢谢你的留言和鼓励!逆生长是不可能的,不过一天比一天喜欢自己的状态和运动以后的舒畅。
whitecloud01 回复 悄悄话 你太棒了,锻炼减重的最好例证和榜样。你在逆生长。真漂亮的body。
登录后才可评论.