Sorry, let me answer in English, it is much fast for me.

来源: lawnolaw 2023-12-29 13:37:39 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3645 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ lawnolaw ] 在 2023-12-29 13:39:54 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

I direct talk to VP of student affair office. The accusation is criminal case,  regional center is aware this case.  But they will not get involved because they don't have expert on law.    The basic problem is we all ready win the first case on the court.   Court already made the decision.    I give opportunity for the school to revist the case,  correct their mistake.   They don't take court decision serioulesly.  Not only that,  they also take another steps,  using another students as excuse to forth advance explusion which further hurt us.  

As for the first court case,  we have evidence, most importantly the video evidence to prove that the women fabricated the story.    For the first case,  initially I want the lawyer to present all evidences on the court.    I wanted a clear win.   But the law office insist on to resolve case before the court.    They write the letter to ask her to withdraw the case.   If she does not withdraw,  final steps is to go to the court.   They say 95% case is resolved without go to the court.   The result is, the women did not withdraw the case.   She simply did not appear on the court date.   This good for the law office self interest.   But not very good for us.    As late development shows the school did not accept the result because the win is due to the women did not appear on the court.      The law office says they don't have expert on education area so they don't want to involve in next steps,   they referred to other laywer on education to us.      The big lession for us is we did not discuss at begining what the law office would do for us.  So the result is bad for us.     The law office assigned an young lawyer work on the case and he just greduated from law school with one year experience.   He spend time read the material I send to him.   His book many hours on read material,  each email commuincation he would book half hours or one hours.     They scared the women ( she did not hire lawyer) so she did not come to court.  But did not solve our problem with school.    Which lead to problem late the school would use expel steps.

As for the second women,  she was new immigrantf from maymar, speak english with heavy accent.  My son accoumdate her,  so she was in same club with my son,  have activity together,  sit together on caferteria on lunch a few times so my son view her as good friend.     When we on the first case with that first women.  My son talk to her and email contact her and try to ask her be witness for the first case.    She refuse to be witness using reason she does not know her.     One year late my son try to contact her tell her we win the case.   She did not respond.   As we late find out she turn to campus police.    The police teach her to send "don't contact me again".  She close all communication channel with my son.   No further commincation.   There is no in propber part behavior on my son part.   However,  the VP of student affair use this case preceed to expel.    I believe we would win on court on this case if we would go to court.    

所有跟帖: 

Let assume we can prove my son is innocent on court. -lawnolaw- 给 lawnolaw 发送悄悄话 (3152 bytes) () 12/29/2023 postreply 13:52:38

應該 fight 的是,學校的決定直接違反了"無罪推定"的原則,因為最終,針對您的孩子沒有刑事控罪成立的判決 -單身老貓- 给 單身老貓 发送悄悄话 單身老貓 的博客首页 (687 bytes) () 12/29/2023 postreply 16:54:39

有没有故意伤害罪。学校官员明显故意伤害我的孩子。 -lawnolaw- 给 lawnolaw 发送悄悄话 (289 bytes) () 12/29/2023 postreply 17:34:04

老貓再說一次 -單身老貓- 给 單身老貓 发送悄悄话 單身老貓 的博客首页 (326 bytes) () 12/29/2023 postreply 20:27:58

谢谢指教。 让他撤销指控很重要。但孩子不会回到这个学校。已经一年多没再这个学校上学了。他对孩子及我们伤害太深。 -lawnolaw- 给 lawnolaw 发送悄悄话 (194 bytes) () 12/29/2023 postreply 21:13:11

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”