a little detail

来源: Justice 2005-04-22 07:20:44 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2805 bytes)
回答: 不要相信律师如果你没有犯罪Justice2005-04-22 06:49:33
My neighbour has good relationship with police. And I had charge several local kids who are relatives of police for theft. One guy who assulted my wife was charged and the police forecd my wife to sign a document of not charging this guy. I told my wife to refuse the idea. Then half year later, I was arrested for "point gun at a person" when I was doing my experiment to improve the air gun pellet. Two 10 years old witnesses saw I pointed gun at backyard target at 9 o'clock direction of about 25 feet away and did not hear I shot. Then, after vedio-audio taped confessment, in which I clearly said I looked around and did not find any person around when I shot,they charged me of "Careless Use of a Firarm". From that time I start to buy books, read information and try different lawyers. I wrote about a hundred letters to
Honorable Michael Bryant Attorney General Fax: 416-326-4007

Civil Department (MAG) Fax: 416-326-4181

John Galinaitis Crown Attorney Assistant Fax: 416-325-0353

David Miller – Mayor of Toronto Fax: 416-696-3687

Honorable Monte Kwinter - Ministry of Community Safety Fax: 416-325-6067

Honorable Patrick J. LeSage, Q.C. Fax: 416-326-2699

Alan Borovoy, General Counsel, Canadian Civil Liberties Association Fax: 416-861-1291

Steven Faughanan --Adjudicator IPC Ontario Fax: 416-325-9188
Julian Fantino Chief of Police Fax: 416- 808-8002

and a lot more goverment guys to complain about them. Police and the Crown got very angry. They search my premisis again three weeks later and I complained about them. Their head lied to me. And the Toronto Police Service Borad think their conduct is misconduct. But this police unit does not want to investigate. Anyhow, they start faricate evidece again and again. The offer me peace bound CC 810 for many times, and I asked them to drop the case and refuse to any bound. On the trail day, they give me offer again, I piss them off. about 10 police officer came to the court try to get me into the hole, but they have to dismiss the case in the middle of the cross-examination of the first police officer. Since they know this guy fabricate evidence and unlawfully arrested me. Now I am cooking them now.

Meanwhile I am asking for the disclosure from Toronto Police and they refused me pursuanto Freedom of Information and Privacy Protection Act. Now the case has to to the Information and Privacy Comissioner/ Ontario.

I will use statistical evidence to sue them as Toronto Star to defence themselves.

If your guys need more contacting person I will publish them one web to help all chinese poor guy.

We need to stand up. We are not stupid. We do not need discrimination.
We want to become a normal person in this community.

所有跟帖: 

man, you are good -highlander- 给 highlander 发送悄悄话 (69 bytes) () 04/22/2005 postreply 08:44:47

你不需要好多钱to sue them -Justice- 给 Justice 发送悄悄话 (717 bytes) () 04/22/2005 postreply 09:21:40

有点God Father的性格 -highlander- 给 highlander 发送悄悄话 (147 bytes) () 04/22/2005 postreply 10:06:43

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”