回复:谢谢老猫!I just draft an email, do u think anything I can modify?

来源: 單身老貓 2008-09-21 19:26:59 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2648 bytes)
Dear XXX,

Thank you for your response after 12 days of my initial email.

First, my first name is "XXX", not "XXXX". I hope you take my complaint seriously, and spell my name correct.

(這一段不需要)

Second, I already got a policy from another company, So please STOP the re-instate of my policy.

(注意您的文法,您要用完成式還是過去式)

Third, I'm in the process in filing complaint against C and B to Department of Insurance, MA., and consulting a lawyer.

(不需要, 如果一定要用,不需要說您要consulting a lawyer.
否則這封信應該由您的律師來寫)

Fourth, i need to know who I'm taking to now. What's your job title and responsibility? Is your decision representing the FINAL decision from C? If not, refer me to a people who can make final decision. C and B already messed up my life in last several weeks. I don't want to waste more time.

" i need to know who I'm taking to now",???
您是要打架還是要單挑??? 不需要這麼寫...
如果您需要了解對方的決策程序,您可以請對方說明這一個部份,但是老實說,保險公司沒有義務告訴您對方是如何作業的.

I request C and B provide the following information:

"Request"???
您不是官方要求對方提供資料,您也不是對方的老闆,您可以"請求"對方 "Kindly"提供這個資料...

First, show me the evidence that my hu*****and drove the car, OR withdraw your statement in your email and send me a letter on your stationary letterhead indicate the wrongful action from C and B.

First, "PLEASE" .....
(老實說,對方無需提供您這個資料)

Second, show me a copy of "certificate of mailing receipt" of cancellation notice dated 20 days before cancellation date, as required by MA law.

Third, there is a difference between the initial insurance premium of $1558 and the cancellation statement of ~$2727, why?

I hope someone who can make final decision can contact us by the end of this week. If not, I will file complaints the Department of Insurance, MA.

您要是真的不服,直接向Department of Insurancet提出申訴,您這封信對於保險公司而言,根本是一個笑話,理由如下

A. 人家根本不知道您要什麼,您索要的資料,除了一份資料之外,其他的資料,人家根本不需要提供給予您.

B. 您如果真的要鬧,至少找個朋友幫您修改一下您的語法...
您這個是標準的中式英翻,老實說,單純看這篇東西,老貓真的不認為對方會認真對待您的要求. 您要寫抱怨信,重要的是您要告訴對方您希望如何處理,以您的情況,您如果希望對方消除這個紀錄,就明說. 您希望對方提供任何形式賠償,就明說...告訴人家您要什麼是"雙方談判"的主要步驟...

C. 您的問題,老實說既然保險公司已經同意恢復您的保險,就代表您沒有錯,老貓真的不知道您要鬧什麼?

所有跟帖: 

回复:回复:谢谢老猫!I just draft an email, do u think anything I can modi -commerce- 给 commerce 发送悄悄话 (138 bytes) () 09/21/2008 postreply 20:24:38

问题基本解决了!非常感谢老猫! -commerce- 给 commerce 发送悄悄话 (848 bytes) () 09/22/2008 postreply 08:46:10

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”