被保险公司坑了,该咋办?找律师可行吗?

来源: commerce 2008-09-21 00:42:40 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2383 bytes)

经过:
麻省,代理B,保险公司C, New driver and new policy in MA

7月7号,通过B买C的保单,~$1500,因为老公是外州驾照,在外州工作(有其他代理说,他会一直被算做新司机)和他最近的车祸,签了excluded driver form
9月4号,收到refund check
5号(Friday)开始和B,C交涉,直到8号(Monday),得知保险在8月20号被取消,我在没有保险的情况下开了两个星期的车
其间被B,C来回踢
B: “C canceled the policy. We don’t know why.”
C: “Only B can cancel it. We only cancel the policy because of no payment”
B: “ C canceled it”
C: “B canceled it, you need to check with B for the reason”
B: “ We can check the reason, but we won’t do it for you”
C: “There is “fraud” in your document”
B: “someone saw your hu*****and drive the car”
After we try to convince them my hu*****and left Boston in early morning, July 8th”, and he never come back since then. Finally boss of B come up with a story that my hu*****and drove the car away from the company’s parking lot and he has a witness, his employee. He even shout at my hu*****and in the phone“you are liar”.
我们在美国还真开眼了,第一次见公司这么对客户的.

9月12号, 我收到另一分帐单,报费已变为 ~$2700
19号受到如下回复 (在9月8号,我们还在C公司的网站上投诉)
Dear XXX
Your recent email has been referred to me for a response.

Your automobile policy with XXX was cancelled because, after signing an Operator Exclusion Form, the agent observed your hu*****and driving your vehicle away from the agents office. As a result of the misrepresentation, your policy was cancelled.

We have reviewed your policy record and, despite the misrepresentation of material fact, we have decided to reinstate your policy. Please note that if your hu*****and is operating any vehicle for which an operator exclusion form has been signed, coverage will be denied as outlined in the signed operator exclusion form.
可怜我老公在签了后就再没有开过这辆车,现在我们无故被人污蔑 misrepresentation
我们怀疑是B开始算错了报费,就直接给我取消了事

我们也实在没有精力去纠缠这件事,但在保险公司的记录上留下,也太怨了,还可能影响未来的保险

我想请教,
1. B能在没有任何证据的情况下指控我们misrepresentation,我老公没开过那辆车,所以我们一点不担心停车场的录像(如果有)
2.我们要拿到什么样的材料才能说服未来的保险公司我们没有过错?
3.如果需要找律师,该找什么样的律师?

所有跟帖: 

单身老猫,能看看这个吗?谢了 -commerce- 给 commerce 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 09/21/2008 postreply 15:22:45

這個問題,因為保險公司已經重新接受您的保險,老貓也沒有好的答覆. -單身老貓- 给 單身老貓 发送悄悄话 單身老貓 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/21/2008 postreply 15:46:14

谢谢老猫!I just draft an email, do u think anything I can modify? -commerce- 给 commerce 发送悄悄话 (1534 bytes) () 09/21/2008 postreply 16:14:13

回复:谢谢老猫!I just draft an email, do u think anything I can modify? -單身老貓- 给 單身老貓 发送悄悄话 單身老貓 的博客首页 (2648 bytes) () 09/21/2008 postreply 19:26:59

回复:回复:谢谢老猫!I just draft an email, do u think anything I can modi -commerce- 给 commerce 发送悄悄话 (138 bytes) () 09/21/2008 postreply 20:24:38

问题基本解决了!非常感谢老猫! -commerce- 给 commerce 发送悄悄话 (848 bytes) () 09/22/2008 postreply 08:46:10

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”