回复:回复:that's wrong. green card is only for a future job

来源: DO-PERM 2007-09-12 07:43:57 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1372 bytes)
回答: that's wrong. green card is only for a future jobDO-PERM2007-09-11 21:39:49
I can only give you some non-professional advice, you still need to check with an immigration attorney.

For Q1, some attorneies say you need to work for the sponsoring company at the time you submit 485, others say GC is based on a future job at the time of GC approval. I guess it’s all about risk management. Some people don’t want to take the risk so they started to work for the sponsoring company at the time of submitting 485.

2. What if Company B (PART-TIME H1B Sponsor) offer my a full-time position right now, can I have 2 FULL-TIME H1-B at the same time? Can company B sponse green card for me?

For Q2. Yes, if you think you can handle two full time job. Like the question/answers I posted, you don’t have to do that. it’s about a future job, part time or full time does not make any difference by law. But full time will make your case stronger for sure.

3. Which option is better? I do not have any problem to make company B to offer me a full-time position right now.

Q3, If I were you, I will continue to do full time for A (EB3) until I got 140 approved, at the same time do part time for B(EA2), so once your EB3 140 is approved, you can use EB3’s PD on EB2.

Again, I can only give you some non-professional advice, you still need to check with an immigration
attorney.

Good Luck!!!

所有跟帖: 

回复:that's wrong. green card is only for a future job -atlanta_hawk- 给 atlanta_hawk 发送悄悄话 (575 bytes) () 09/12/2007 postreply 09:22:20

回复:回复:that's wrong. green card is only for a future job -DO-PERM- 给 DO-PERM 发送悄悄话 DO-PERM 的博客首页 (670 bytes) () 09/12/2007 postreply 10:57:19

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”