回复:回复:that's wrong. green card is only for a future job

来源: 2007-09-12 07:43:57 [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读:
I can only give you some non-professional advice, you still need to check with an immigration attorney.

For Q1, some attorneies say you need to work for the sponsoring company at the time you submit 485, others say GC is based on a future job at the time of GC approval. I guess it’s all about risk management. Some people don’t want to take the risk so they started to work for the sponsoring company at the time of submitting 485.

2. What if Company B (PART-TIME H1B Sponsor) offer my a full-time position right now, can I have 2 FULL-TIME H1-B at the same time? Can company B sponse green card for me?

For Q2. Yes, if you think you can handle two full time job. Like the question/answers I posted, you don’t have to do that. it’s about a future job, part time or full time does not make any difference by law. But full time will make your case stronger for sure.

3. Which option is better? I do not have any problem to make company B to offer me a full-time position right now.

Q3, If I were you, I will continue to do full time for A (EB3) until I got 140 approved, at the same time do part time for B(EA2), so once your EB3 140 is approved, you can use EB3’s PD on EB2.

Again, I can only give you some non-professional advice, you still need to check with an immigration
attorney.

Good Luck!!!