真的想让我答应与?OK, your wish is my command.

来源: ArmorUSA 2017-01-16 19:08:01 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1692 bytes)

Yeah, yeah keep talking. Everything you are saying is strictly from your own perspective. Ok? Sure, parents aren't living for their kids, but that doesn't mean parents don't play a role in determining your child's destiny. There's a reason children live with their parents until 18 years old - it's because parents make major decisions for their children that are quite often, irreversible. 

If as parents, you leave your children in China, there is nothing wrong with that. You leave them in their home country because your son/daughter is Chinese. They are where they are supposed to be. God made them Chinese. But it is your conscious choice to come to America, to bring your kids, who have NOT yet fully acquired their native Mandarin language, to a place (Western Society) that in reality doesn't respect Chinese people, and probably never will. That is your responsiblity to make sure that such a choice is conducive for your children's future!

Case in point - if I bring my future children to Africa, where they are surrounded by black indigenous people, and they grow up not being able to fit in, are you realistically telling me with a straight face that as parents I have zero responsibility in this? This logic is absurd and extremely irresponsible! If as parents, you conciously bring your children out of their natural culture into another foreign country, and they grow up only to find they don't fit in, then are you seriously telling me as parents you have zero responsibility in all of this? Give me a joke!

I have said enough about my point and I rest my case, peacefully :) 

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”