Don't blame parents. Parenting and the choices parents made for

来源: Firefly2015 2016-07-26 11:19:39 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1738 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ Firefly2015 ] 在 2016-07-26 11:22:21 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

I don't think this boy's issue is mostly a result of bad parenting or the fact that the child was raised by grandparents from 1-3. It is bacause that's how he is as a person!!

The boy was back at age three and with frequent visits from his parents before that. I don't believe there will be a permanent missing of parent bonding as long as the parents are loving and calm.

Unfortunately some kids are just born sensitive and difficult. Your son seems to crave attention and love much more than an average child. That tells he is a bit insecure and need you or others to constantly affirm that he is beign cared and loved. I don't think there is a better way than what you are already doing. It sounds like you and your husband are already giving him lots of one to one time. you need to be extra patient with him and always listening to what he has to share. The child might be manipulative and driving you crazy. But his intention is nothing more than getting attention. Sometime he is doing that just to test if you truly love him. Show and tell him you love him more than anything so that he feels safe.

Also, has your son ever told you  he is scared of being abandoned? if so, you need to pay extra attention.

I have a 12 year old boy who is also difficult. But with we accept him as who he is. He is making dramatic improvements and turns out to be rather responsible. It is worst when parents are stressed, they pick up the tension so quickly and acting out as way of self protection. I feel your pain, but it is a process of raising difficult child and there is greater rewards raisign such child. Good luck.

所有跟帖: 

说的在理 -njwgh1- 给 njwgh1 发送悄悄话 njwgh1 的博客首页 (23 bytes) () 07/26/2016 postreply 13:43:31

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”