Costco tire replacement

来源: leslieking 2015-03-01 19:22:22 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1248 bytes)
Took the car to Costco to get tires replaced.   They called me and said the lug nuts were ruined and suggested me to have them taken care of before they can put the other two wheels on.  Drove to alignment shop hoping they would do alignment plus getting the nuts out.  Sunday afternoon close to 5, of course shop was closed.
Got home and used my own socket ranch, in less than 5 minutes I got the three marked nuts off.   Gee what these guys are doing there.  These are pro who do tire installing for living.  Called them and agree they will just put new tires on w/o dealing w the broken nuts.  I drove there w the two tires plus a spare one.  They will put the new tires on tomorrow.   
This makes me think I can do the wheel alignment self.    Is it hard?   Wanna prepare before trying this.   
Car is jaguar x-type 2003.   Son hit curb broke the gear box cable to transmission.  
Did the first oil change today.   Will need to check the transmission oil.  Then need to clear the check engine light.   Forgot the codes p1642 and p1000,  probably the downstream O2 sensor.   

所有跟帖: 

you may be able to do the alignment with two laser guns, but, bu -老生长谈- 给 老生长谈 发送悄悄话 (419 bytes) () 03/02/2015 postreply 09:52:31

那,你没有同时要求costco给你换机油吧? -biglow- 给 biglow 发送悄悄话 biglow 的博客首页 (301 bytes) () 03/02/2015 postreply 11:57:23

how to do the alignment -zhang88- 给 zhang88 发送悄悄话 zhang88 的博客首页 (200 bytes) () 03/03/2015 postreply 20:49:48

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”