小孔同学的最新回应,得到大多数人的支持:

来源: TYTOU 2021-12-17 16:49:29 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (9764 bytes)
回答: 一条烂鱼, 坏了一锅汤 。。。古道阳关2021-12-17 15:32:12

https://www.reddit.com/r/Purdue/comments/ri95tp/in_response_to_president_daniels_letter_and/

In response to President Daniels' letter and Chinese Community

Hello fellow Boilermakers,

I am the student, Kong, who was involved in the letter and article and debates.

I did notice there are two petitions: one initiated by ChineseStudent AtPurdue , to ask President Daniels to "correct" his statement; one by Jonathan Schwartz , to ask for expulsion of the harassers.

Here are some statements from my side

The event that I was harassed by individuals from China is the FACT.

If the PUCSSA and Pro-CCP students do want "thorough investigation" and "solid evidence", l will initiate that soon, which is not a problem.

I have the evidence, which I would not present here, however will be submitted to law enforcement and administrative board.

President Daniels didn't comment "China" as a whole, instead, he is referring to the harassers. They are from China, which is also a FACT. However, no matter what his/her nationality is, the harassment should not be tolerated. If you want to establish "China==Harassers", that is your freedom of expression, but I don't believe that letter indicated such assertion.

Any students on campus should enjoy freedom of expression, including the Pro-CCP Chinese students and Pro-Democracy Chinese students, however, weaponizing foreign government's agency, which itself is "collusion", is crossing the line.

Although many Chinese students disagree with my political view points and even insulted me here and there, that is still their freedom of expression. Only a few of them, are trying to hurt my family back in China through certain explicit inciting languages, which has been documented as the evidence.

Thank you, Jonathan, though I do not push to expulse anyone. I do not intend to hurt anyone, but the University has its rule that students should follow.

At the end I want to say to my fellow Chinese, especially those Pro-CCP students (Of course, a common knowledge, some of them):

In my world there's always a place for you; you can disagree with me; you can even insult me; I will not fire back because that is your freedom of expression, however

In your world there's no place for me; you want to eliminate me and even my family from the world just because I disagree with your government or your ideology; this is puzzling isn't it?

Please, my fellow Chinese, first be a human, then a Chinese, finally a CCP member (if you want).

Best Wishes.

---THE END---

所有跟帖: 

Your government?已经入籍美国了。结尾画蛇添足了。-:) -有言- 给 有言 发送悄悄话 有言 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/17/2021 postreply 17:35:01

哈哈 -清澈湖边- 给 清澈湖边 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/17/2021 postreply 20:56:17

政府只是政府 不能完全代表国家。他的没错,他可以不承认自己国家的政府,哈哈。 -zaocha2002- 给 zaocha2002 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/18/2021 postreply 00:55:27

这样啊。说得对。-:) -有言- 给 有言 发送悄悄话 有言 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/18/2021 postreply 03:01:45

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”