签名反对CNN妖魔化亚裔,造谣亚裔种族歧视(愿意签的请签)

来源: soldanella 2020-06-18 06:05:44 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (4262 bytes)

在华人上看到的链接,转过来,如果哪个家长有愿意签署的可以签一下。

https://www.change.org/p/cnn-asian-americans-against-cnn-s-demonization?recruiter=1117804608&recruited_by_id=cfb6ab60-b00d-11ea-92f8-dbcbb6bbc07d&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=petition_dashboard

还看到一贴说,亚裔应该向犹太人学习,要强调和宣传自己也是种族主义的受害者(事实也是如此),而不是几个傻乎乎的二代冲出去大声嚷嚷和批判所谓的“Asian Previliage”, 给自己父母和整个种族扣屎盆子说亚裔种族歧视。

亚裔二代纷纷显摆自已的privilege时,Jews一直宣传和强调自己是种族主义的受害者

https://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/520294/jewish/Isnt-It-Racist-To-Believe-That-Jews-Are-Special.htm

看看人家的警惕性,比如有些华人总拿华人不喜欢和黑人通婚来指责华人最种族歧视,看看人家怎么说的:

Should I be ashamed that I want my daughter to marry a Jew and only a Jew? Am I a Nazi for my pride and my conviction? Should I be condemned for wanting to keep that flame of Abraham alive?

On the contrary, I believe it is those who demand that we assimilate, who cannot bear that there be a people who dare stand out from the background, who dare to preserve their heritage and their mission despite every attempt to crush and beat them to the ground—they are the true bigots. They are the ones who are out to destroy the beauty G?d made in His creation, to destroy the very essence of life.

We are proud to be Jews and we are proud to be proud. We don''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''t wish to be anything else and we don''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''t wish our grandchildren to be anything else. To us, there is nothing more magnificent than to be a Jew and nothing more disastrous than to lose one. Because every Jew is a precious flame, a burning bush that will not be consumed, an eternal torch that no one has the right to extinguish—not even that Jew himself.

所有跟帖: 

犹太在黑白上比我们华人有优势 -Zinfandel- 给 Zinfandel 发送悄悄话 Zinfandel 的博客首页 (44 bytes) () 06/18/2020 postreply 06:16:16

舆论都是人造出来的,咱再咋地也不必自扣种族歧视的屎盆子啊 -soldanella- 给 soldanella 发送悄悄话 soldanella 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/18/2020 postreply 06:18:41

也有不少犹太是anti-Semitism的 -Zinfandel- 给 Zinfandel 发送悄悄话 Zinfandel 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/18/2020 postreply 06:22:02

CNN和纽约时报我们家拒绝看多年了。 -小团圆- 给 小团圆 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 06/18/2020 postreply 08:00:28

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”