姐弟花式互夸

来源: lepton 2017-06-13 09:18:50 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (4411 bytes)

学期结束,弟弟从学校带回一堆功课簿(大部分都直接扔垃圾桶),其中一篇还是夸姐姐的呢。

Who I Think is a Leader

I think my sister is a leader.  I think she is a leader because she always helps others.  She always encourages others and never gets mad, (she gets mad at me sometimes though).  

A year ago, when my sister was in 4th grade, she even helped some kindergarteners to play basketball during recess.  She got a basket.  Since the kindergarteners were too short to reach the basketball hoop on the the basketball court, she held up the basket on top of the blue playground rock wall while the kindergarteners got to shoot hoops into the basket with the basketball.  She did that everyday. 

She also lets me join in her games even when her friends come over.

然後就突然这麽结束了? 好像没写完啊。

读完也好惊讶,贝贝居然从来没跟我提起这件事,她只说四年级跟kinder刚好recess重合,经常带小小朋友一起玩。 現在誇她都晚了一整年啦。

好愛他們。

再看姐姐一年前寫的一篇blog:

Something I love

I’m going to post about something that I love today.  I’d be happy to receive any comments about what you enjoy.

My mom cooks food that she knows the family will enjoy and always makes sure her ingredients are healthy and nutritious.  She also plans tons of sleepovers, tea parties, and play dates for me and my brother.

My dad enjoys playing games with me and my brother and we always have fun together.  He also works very hard to make sure we have all we need and more.

My brother is my best friend.  He comforts me and is always eager to do something active with me.

Both of my parents help me to make sure that I continue to practice piano and be responsible.  I am still working on practicing piano better, but my parents are helping me to keep on trying at it!

You probably love  your family too.  Tell me why you like each of your family members in the comments.

更多我的博客文章>>>

所有跟帖: 

阳光! -篱笆08- 给 篱笆08 发送悄悄话 篱笆08 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/13/2017 postreply 09:29:09

你家两个也很阳光,看好她们! -lepton- 给 lepton 发送悄悄话 lepton 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/13/2017 postreply 13:42:44

健康阳光的亲子关系,他们长大后会拥有自己的幸福家庭。这比爬藤更重要。 -香草仙子- 给 香草仙子 发送悄悄话 香草仙子 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/13/2017 postreply 13:01:35

托您吉言,家庭幸福真的比一切更重要。 而且我家没打算爬藤,目的就是家门口的UT。:-) -lepton- 给 lepton 发送悄悄话 lepton 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/13/2017 postreply 13:44:14

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”