房客想退租-续

来源: Erin123 2017-05-26 09:50:58 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3627 bytes)
房客签约后一个半月,想终止租约,详细内容:http://blog.wenxuecity.com/myblog/65297/201705/25502.html
她先生3/4--4/5的时间travel,常年不在家。她有两只小狗,我们的房子位于某城市中心,房屋稀疏区域,每个房子占地一两英亩,离大型shopping mall,freeway,golf course,医院都在一两个blocks的距离,现在她还没有最终决定是搬进去呢,还是退租。这些对话,是我们希望她能继续住下去,万一退租我们也尽到责任了。这里是我们之间的对话:

Thank you for the note that you sent to me, I am here to clarify a couple issues.

First, I understand that one of the big problems you have had at the 11th Street home was too many bugs.  Certainly, regardless of whatever we do with the house next, it will be necessary for us to get that under control, so we can get a professional exterminating company involved to address it (for which we will be happy to take full responsibility, financially and otherwise).
That brings us to the larger issue, which is for us to get a better feel for how much of your decision the bugs play, versus other factors?  Specifically, if we are able to successfully rid the home of bugs in an expeditious manner, would that tilt the balance for you?  Or are the other issues you mentioned the over-riding ones in any event?

房客回信:
I apologize for all the trouble Im causing! I love the home and was excited to move in and stay there while we worked on our house. You are right the first issue was the pill bugs and cockroaches after the water was turned on. But not the final factor in my decision. They come out from beneath all the cracks in the floors. Which is not the fault of the house or you guys! It seems to be the whole region! We were told because of all the rain we've had, the insects are going to be bad this year! Which they are! I am battling them at our house as well. So that was the first issue, but not the biggest!

The over all issue is that my husband was going to be helping me with both houses and over seeing the work being done. But he has so much scheduled this year that he has no time at either homes! So I run back and forth and am overwhelmed. Also I love the house in the daytime! But being there alone at night, I basically  get scared! I thought I would love not having  close neighbors, but found out I creep myself out! I am still juggling all these issues in my head and change my mind daily on renting or giving it up! So I guess in the end I am not sure what I want to do! I will send a check for next month's rent and get things figured out!

更多我的博客文章>>>

所有跟帖: 

她还诚实,没找借口。看来就只需要解决bug问题,其他的就按合同办就好了。 -川上行- 给 川上行 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 05/26/2017 postreply 11:35:57

他们应该是不错的租客,很诚实。 -Erin123- 给 Erin123 发送悄悄话 Erin123 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/26/2017 postreply 16:17:15

帮她装一个全House的警报系统 -空麻袋- 给 空麻袋 发送悄悄话 (174 bytes) () 05/26/2017 postreply 15:01:47

花不了多少钱,保费也还会降点 -空麻袋- 给 空麻袋 发送悄悄话 (237 bytes) () 05/26/2017 postreply 15:08:54

很好的提议,谢谢!我们可以替她安装,她付月费,他们是不差钱????。 -Erin123- 给 Erin123 发送悄悄话 Erin123 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/26/2017 postreply 16:15:40

笑脸变成问号,奇怪! -Erin123- 给 Erin123 发送悄悄话 Erin123 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/26/2017 postreply 16:18:50

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”