雪花无声看进来,这位的回答我很喜欢,和你分享

来源: lost2008 2016-07-12 08:10:30 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (10160 bytes)
HappyOnEarth

I have to say - I am thoroughly disgusted once again by a couple of ignorant so-called 'activists' who think they are writing in the name of a race (or really various ethnicities in a couple of races.' (Gosh, don't get me started with my pacific islanders are not Asians diatribe here..) I guess the 'White Guilt', has now poured into this 'Asian Guilt'.  
Here's a letter:  
To All Who Read This Crap - do not think it is representive of what this pretentious TECH newspaper rptr or this NY-based so-called artist-since-I-can't-get-a-real job, think its representive for these different Americans with Asian or PI ancestry. It's by two people and their 'followers' who are projecting something they know crap about. News for them: There has been and always will be people who hate - people whose skin is whatever color you want to think of. What's the saying - its not how you fall, but how you get back up! Ponder that thought for a moment. So to make this stupid condescending letter into a news article is outright shameful besides trying to bucket into a message from 'one race to another'. The originating author & this TECH news reporter have no clue to any type of ethnic studies but what's in their pretentious, elitist, and entitled little minds. If you are not a hater, then have no guilt to who you are or what color your skin is.  
From Me - an American who's American parents emigrated LEGALLY to the U.S. from a P.I. (yes, both) back in the 50's (yes, there were 'Asians' in the U.S. then), when her dad joined the U.S. Navy and yes were naturalized into U.S. citizens; who also have felt prejudice in their and my own lives, by all kinds of people with different skin color; who have learned to ignore those haters; & learn it is the individual you meet who makes or breaks you; because we know we also have friends & supporters from many people with different skin color too; & who know not to 'group' them like this crap since that in &of itself is racism. 

Hey Happy On Earth 
I am with you! Being a Japanese American born in the USA 80 years ago and having suffered through the "camps," I am a little concerned about all of this PC and guilt stuff. I am also wondering where the "Black activists fought to open up immigration for Asians in the 1960s," came from. I am not aware of anything that the black activists did.

所有跟帖: 

谢谢分享,写得很好!其实我对她本人采取任何立场无问题,问题是她stereotyped 她自己的族裔, -雪花无声- 给 雪花无声 发送悄悄话 雪花无声 的博客首页 (73 bytes) () 07/12/2016 postreply 08:36:04

如果她不特别把俺们这些老留拎出来说事,不把俺们当靶子倒也无所谓,她这样做是伤害了一大波无辜者 -linda2- 给 linda2 发送悄悄话 linda2 的博客首页 (182 bytes) () 07/12/2016 postreply 08:52:15

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”