"have them by the balls and can hold them for ransom over 2 week

来源: career 2015-10-21 17:10:24 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1312 bytes)

"have them by the balls and can hold them for ransom over 2 weeks pay." :)

"One of the reasons SunTrust can make such demands is the situation most of the workers are in - like most US workers these days. Even though these IT people are probably doing better than most that also most likely have a big mortgage, car payment, cell phone, cable/satellite, and a trip planned to Mexico. They are living check to check with no savings. SunTrust knows they have them by the balls and can hold them for ransom over 2 weeks pay.

8 years ago my employer tried doing this to me. They terminated my employment and dangled 2 weeks pay in front of me if I would sign 3 page contract with several terms and conditions, with one of them stating "provide assistance to IT staff during the transition". There was no mention of future pay for this assistance and they had a condition that failure to meet any of the terms could result in claw back of my severance package.

At the time I was in a position to tell them to pound sand. I am guessing that most people are in a spot where they have to take the 2 weeks pay because they won't make it to their first unemployment check with out it."

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”