With some corrections......

来源: pacsqc 2012-11-07 13:04:49 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1931 bytes)

女儿和她同学(6年级)及偶对总统选举结果的反应

J has been my daughter 's best friend for a few years now. she is a 大家闺秀 kind of girl. Now they are home work buddy, both are in the advanced math and English classes. They either do homework together or discuss it on speaker phone.

we live at a republicAN neighborhood. her family are die heart (你想说die-hard, 对吗?) Republicans. J is a pretty girl, each time boy want her attention , just by chanting " Obama, Obama", 她睬都不睬, 心想: 走着瞧。

yesterday, the election result came out, my daughter said : J must be very upset, I am going to call her and comfort her.

偶听到speaker phone 传出阵阵鬼哭狼嚎,真的不夸张。J falled from her chair to the floor and said her life is over.

when I grow older, I become more Conservative, I voted for Romney, so did my daughter . how up set is she ?  She was playing her new game , no stopping.

I delivered a nonsense comments about the election. I am upset too.

My hu*****and ( voted for Obama) 凑过来说: 你看这样,偶们搬到犹他州, Romney 的 老家去好不好。

I kicked his butt.

所有跟帖: 

good job. -ily- 给 ily 发送悄悄话 ily 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/07/2012 postreply 13:12:24

my version - Just for fun, and critiques are strongly welcomed! -Madrigal- 给 Madrigal 发送悄悄话 (19520 bytes) () 11/07/2012 postreply 14:43:21

Thank you 4 the explanation! -wantno3- 给 wantno3 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 11/07/2012 postreply 15:22:58

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”