回复:那位有经验的家长给说说怎么指导小孩阅读啊?主要

来源: princessonthepea 2009-04-01 22:19:12 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (2662 bytes)
My older daughter taught herself to read at 4. I borrowed a video called "Rock-N-Learn Phonics" and she watched it one time then she started to read. I remember the first time I saw her reading by herself was in the library. She was reading Clifford, A Big Red Dog. She was struggling on phonics to put them together to make out the sound of word. She was reading like this, C-L-I-F-O-R-D, TH-E, B-I-G R-E-D D-O-G.But before that, I tried to read to her every night eversince she was a baby. Eventhough the bed time reading didn't really turned her into a reader, but she sure is a avid reader now. (She taught me the word avid. I'm learning from her now.)
I did teach my little one to read at 4. Because she's going to take test at 5 for entering k. I tried several approches when she was 3. I used sight word card, simple repeatition story books, phonics, none worked. She was not ready. Then I tried when she was 4. This time she understood what was I doing. I taught her some highly frequently used words first, the words you can't avoid to read most books. Like, "I, YOU, HE, IS ARE..." Make cards to play with your child. Start with 3,then 4, and more. Pretend to lose to your child, and he will be so proudly to tell you how should the word be read correctly. I signed her up for the summer reading programme at our library. She wanted the prizes, so she was very participating. I started with the phonics book like "Bob's Book". At the beginning I read to her, then she repeated back to me. After several books, I let her try first, I corrected her when it's necessarily. She read 100 phonics books in summer. After that, she could read easy picture books. She still needed to ask for words she didn't know. Now she's 5, she got 99 percentile on reading test. She can read almost everything, even words she didn't know. But she doesn't read often. She still likes watching TV more than reading. Maybe because I didn't read to her that much since she was little? I definetely left her to TV more than I did that to my older daughter.
Teaching a child love to read is better than teaching a child to read.
Hope my experience could help you!
By the way, there's a set of DVD is really good for pre-schoolers. It's called Leapfrog Letter Factory and Math circus, etc..You can borrowe them from library. Bring your child to library and participate their reading events. Borrow book on CD from library and play them while you are driving. My little daughter is not a eager reader, but I guess she listened numerous CDs, she reads beautifully with emotion. I think she adapted it naturally while she was listenning.
Good luck!
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”