回复:Chinese school

来源: princessonthepea 2009-04-01 21:21:25 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1518 bytes)
If it was my child, the 1st question I would consider is, "Does my child want to learn Chinese?" The second question, "how do I evaluate my own Chinese teaching ability comparing with the Chinese school teacher?" Not only you know how to read or write or talk in Chinese, but also about grammar, writing, literature, to instill child with culture, politics and history, and at same time making it fun and interesting. Then, it depends on the child's preference of learning with family or learning with friends. Normally a child can do better in the way he likes.
Chinese school is usually fairly cheap. The driving probably would weight more than cost. If we have LIPIN MA Chinese class offered here, we probably would go. And my child has too many school activities and after school activities. That's the reason kept us from going to Chinese school as well.
I teach my child at home, very iregular. Right, that's the bad side of home schooling. You need to be very desciplined, otherwise, always something would come up to mess up your schedule of teaching Chinese. I'm not good at that. So, our teaching is on and off. Summer time is mainly our Chinese learning time. I use Chinese school textbook too. So far we are still working on 2nd one of 1st grade. (shameful!) I use Chinese text book simply because it has more range of contents. It has more children's poems. The language is more original and beautiful written than our local Chinese school books.
Good luck to your choice for your child!
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”