今天给点名了,出来说说关于基于需要的经济援助

来源: Big_Benz 2009-11-06 09:05:32 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1335 bytes)
It is NEED based FA. So, first and foremost, you must have demonstrated needs. Unless one dares to cheat, there is no legal way to create "need". However, how to present the "need" is the 1万8千刀 question. I do believe that those who know how to present their case would get more $$, comparing to the family with exactly the same fanacial situation.

One must understand that those people at FA office are not stupid and they have dealed with many many "reasons". Simply saying you could not pay that much is not good enough.

Also, I believe all the discussion must take place before the enrollment of student. Once you already paid for one year, without any problem, I don't think you will get more next year unless a significant change takes place. So, if it were me, I would inform school now that we could not and would not pay the bill for the next semester. If they would not give you more FA, you would have to withdraw. Otherwise, just pay the bill and count your blessings.

We really envoy those who could afford the full price of about 6万 per year. You must have "mix it good" (混的好) and have a much higher quality of life than we poor people. So, please don't ever think those of us who get a significant need based FA as the "lucky" ones. We are not. You are.

所有跟帖: 

这次回坛是小住还是长驻?希望是后者。 -yueyong- 给 yueyong 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 11/06/2009 postreply 09:14:36

关键是要敢赌,对大藤说不给钱就不来了。 -名誉博士- 给 名誉博士 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 11/06/2009 postreply 09:15:40

U did not get it. 实事求是. if U could not pay, how to 来了? -Big_Benz- 给 Big_Benz 发送悄悄话 Big_Benz 的博客首页 (87 bytes) () 11/06/2009 postreply 09:18:37

你是幸运的,我们不是,主要是讲不出花来:) -乐乐逍遥- 给 乐乐逍遥 发送悄悄话 乐乐逍遥 的博客首页 (47 bytes) () 11/06/2009 postreply 09:19:32

Disagree, 讲不出花来 because you don't really have the need -Big_Benz- 给 Big_Benz 发送悄悄话 Big_Benz 的博客首页 (255 bytes) () 11/06/2009 postreply 09:51:37

支持你,别管别人说什么,自己做的堂堂正正怕什么:) -不加分析- 给 不加分析 发送悄悄话 不加分析 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/06/2009 postreply 09:20:05

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”