回复:The English Version

来源: 坐家zuojia 2009-10-25 08:11:25 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1557 bytes)
回答: 请提供英文版跪求2009-10-24 10:51:26
Thanks for asking. The examples are listed below:
(By the way, there are lot of articles and examples online, here is one of them:
http://changingminds.org/techniques/assertiveness/assertiveness.htm )

Q1. Your boyfriend bought you a jazz concert ticket, but you don’t like jazz at all. Your choice:
a> “Why did you buy the ticket? Go by yourself”
b> “Thanks”, you went, but didn’t enjoy the concert
c> “Thank you for buying me the ticket (Express understanding),but Jazz is my least favorite (State your reason). I’d love to go with you for a different concert next time (State your position)”

Q2. During recess, some of your classmates are laughing at your best friend Jenny’s new hair style. Your choice:
a> “Shut up. I can’t stand you guys laughing at my friend”
b> “ha ha ha…” you laughed with your classmates, trying to please them
c> “You are laughing at my best friend (State your reason),I feel hurt (Express your own feeling)”

Q3. Ms. Jenny gave each of you 30 minutes to type the story that you wrote at home into the computer. Your story was very long. You only typed in half of it when the time was up. Your choice:
a> “No fair! That’s not enough time”, you through the rest of the unfinished paper into the garbage
b> You handed in the unfinished story, and felt very upset
c> “Excuse me Ms. Jenny, my story is long. I did my best but still couldn’t finish the typing (State your reason). Could you give me more time to finish? (Make your request clear)”

所有跟帖: 

叩谢! -跪求- 给 跪求 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 10/25/2009 postreply 10:03:24

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”