不要太过分

来源: borisg 2007-01-28 05:42:11 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1203 bytes)
The human being is embodied by conflicting motions and its action can not be always explained by the same logic(e.g, good v.s. bad). This applies to both parties of this trial.

Personally I don't like He. Between the two families I would rather like the girl to go with the Bakers. It is possible that during the months of foster care the Bakers sensed that He was not a good man, that promoted them to consider keeping the child(suppose you got a foster child, then you found out the birth father is a liumang, wouldn't you do the same?). However, I feel that the He's does have legal right. This is not a very clear cut case, so much depends on how it is handled at the court by both sides. We know how the court system works. The winner takes all, so each side tried to kill each other by all means, that's just fair game.

As to the He's might benefit from this financially in any way, you got to be out of mind to believe this. Who is going to watch such a movie in the US? Even if it's made part of TV special program, they only got to be paid peanuts.

Everybody probably agrees that whatever way the trial goes, the girl always lose. This is going to haunt her forever.
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”