A-mao please reply:Sister and brother rivalry ?

来源: 2horse 2006-10-04 09:53:51 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1208 bytes)

A-mao: My situation is similar to yours: Elder sister and younger brother, age difference is bigger. My two kids are 4 yrs apart, and your kids’ age difference probably is even bigger.

It has been bothered me that my two kids are not very close, I know they have age difference, gender difference and thus difference interests. However, I wish my daughter is more like a gentle, caring sister to her brother. She still fights for toys with her brother, doesn’t want to include her boy when she plays her toys or she plays with other kids.

When we go out, if we go with her friends, she is very happy; if it is just four of us, she is not as happy as going with her friends. I was so much wishing it is a perfect out-door event for our family.

My younger one wants to play with her when they are at home, his personality is also very strong, insists on playing with her or her toys.

I am trying to recognize my daughter’s individuality, give her some space, make play date arrangement for her. However I really wish to make her be more gentle and caring for her brother, like an older sister should be.

How is your two kids relationship?

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”