I am encouraged from your posting.

来源: 2horse 2006-09-27 10:31:50 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1036 bytes)
I am encouraged from your posting. BTW, I read most your articles in your blog, I really enjoyed reading them.

I got one more hint from your son’s story: He got delayed to go to K for one year. It is a dilemma for me, because my son’s birthday is only one month earlier before cut-off time. I was going to delay him one year, or enroll him at K at two different schools (to minimize the chance that his feeling will be hurt). However, his current 4-yr-old class pre-school teachers feel he is in line with other kids, The teachers even did notice that he is the youngest boy in his class. I am afraid if he got delayed to go to K, it is a waste of time and money.

I have one year to wait and see how his teachers evaluate him, but it is a problem keeps bothering me. It is certain that kids are more mature if they delay to go to school.

For sure, it is good to do what you suggested to give them more opportunity to socialize with other kids and participate with team sports.

Thanks for sharing.

所有跟帖: 

回复:回复:I am encouraged from your posting. -2horse- 给 2horse 发送悄悄话 (947 bytes) () 09/27/2006 postreply 16:00:26

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”