我 和 pre-school teacher 有不同想法

来源: 2horse 2006-09-08 10:45:48 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1985 bytes)
One month ago,I have posted once about my almost 4-yr-old son, who was causing headache with another boy at his preschool. The teachers had to separate them up and we made it very clear to my son that he could not play with that boy, who is more mi*****ehaving, who got many times of time-out. That boy always has odd ideas like throw balls into toilet, when my son was about to pee-pee. That incident made my son look very bad to the teachers, they thought my son was the one who pee-pee on the ball. The other time, that boy pushed my son off a very high play structure. I am not trying to be biased on my son, I was told by one of the teacher that my son was totally fine before the son came.

Now, the whole class moved up from 3-yr-old class to 4-yr-old class and they get different teachers. My son seems to be better-behaved, he plays with other boys. He is even more mellow at home. However the naughty boy still follows my son around, and wants to play with my son. My son tells him: my mommy says I can not play with you, although my son indeed wants to play with him.

The teacher talked to me and suggested that we should not explicitly separate my son from that boy. They need to learn to know what is good/bad behaviors.

At least, I don’t want my son to be hooked up again with that boy and has his wild side evoked. Maybe my son is still too young to know how to say no to bad behaviors, and deal with different personalities.

I think if I don’t let them play together, at least my won’t近朱者赤,近墨者黑, and gets all those crazy ideas, because I believe a person’s personality won’t change over night, that boy is still indeed a naughty boy.

So I am going to let the teacher know clearly about my thoughts: I still want to discourage my son to play with that boy. I don’t want to take the chance to let my son go wild again, just for the sake of the other boy’s desire to be with my son.

Do you agree with me?

所有跟帖: 

No。Let kids be kids. How bad can they be? -G6PD- 给 G6PD 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 09/08/2006 postreply 10:51:05

If I were you, I would do the same thing. -Apricotseed- 给 Apricotseed 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 09/08/2006 postreply 11:08:55

I agree w/ your concern. However, since there is a new -wendi- 给 wendi 发送悄悄话 (469 bytes) () 09/08/2006 postreply 11:20:44

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”