回复:怎样矫正小孩子的斜视

来源: borisg 2004-11-22 10:08:00 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1677 bytes)
Here is a web-page that provides some information on your concerns.

http://www.strabismus.org/amblyopia_lazy_eye.html

When a child is diagnoised with strabismus, the first thing doctors recommend is physical therapies that try to condition the two muscles one each side of an eye to get the eye straight.

If you have tried that and it did not work, then you need to consider surgery. I don't want to scary you, but such surgeries may be nessary since uncorrected strabismus may lead to amblyopia, reduced vision in one eye. In addition, serious strabismus will stay for life.

The procedure is simple. The doctor may decide to operate on one eye at a time so that during the recover period the child can still see the world. For each eye, a single cut is made at the inner corner of the eye (not on the eyeball) to tighten the muscle. The patient recovers his consciousness in a couple of hours and can be taken home with the eye covered. A doctor visit a few days later will check the recovery and adjust the sutures. At this time the gauze is taken out and the patient can practice looking at things (usually he will see double images at first but it will go away). After another week or so the suture is removed. There is essentially no visible scar afterwards.

Sometimes the correction made is not exact, and occasionally you will notice slight strabismus in the eyes, especially after the child gets tired at night. This should not be noticeble to an outsider who is not aware of the pre-existing condition.

I wish both of you can avoid the surgical solution; in any event, you have my sympathy with you because I have been there.

所有跟帖: 

请问手术矫正儿童斜视的最佳年龄是几岁? -日月- 给 日月 发送悄悄话 (298 bytes) () 11/22/2004 postreply 14:34:00

我儿子两岁三个月动的手术 -水晶雨- 给 水晶雨 发送悄悄话 (213 bytes) () 11/22/2004 postreply 20:53:32

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”