最近过生日,儿子给我生日祝贺

来源: 2024-04-02 08:29:38 [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读:

平时我跟他说话基本要用科学家的态度,8卦不严谨都反驳的我怀疑人生,这封信让我知道原来我在儿子心中是这样的。儿子所说的很多情景我都记得,我看了好几遍,是我最宝贝的生日礼物:)想起有一天我老公和儿子的对话:

儿子:daddy, 你目前最成功的事情是什么?

老公:就是你啊。

Happy Birthday, Mom!

As I reflect on the years gone by, I am filled with immense gratitude for all the love, sacrifices, and unwavering care you’ve showered upon me. Your nurturing presence has been my anchor, guiding me through life’s storms while still celebrating every joy.

My appreciation for:

• Sleepless Nights: when you stayed up, soothing my fevered brow when I was young, or comforting me during my stressful exams. Your selflessness never wavered.

• Endless Patience: as you taught me mathematics, accounting, cooking, how to tie my shoe, and navigate the complexities of growing up.

• Quiet Strength: you exhibited during tough times and yielding to me in arguments.

• Sacrifices: The sacrifices you made—sometimes visible, often hidden—to ensure my well-being and happiness.

• Unconditional Love: Your love, which transcends time and space, is my safe haven.

• And many more that goes without saying!

Life taking care of me definitely wasn’t easy. I threw curveballs, misbehave and prove to be an annoyance as a child, and yet you caught them with grace, with never-ending care. Balancing work, family, and personal dreams you harbor, you wore many hats—a chef, a nurse, a teacher, a confidante. Your resilience and determination inspires me to work hard as well

Today, as you celebrate another year, know that your love has shaped me into who I am. May this day be filled with joy, laughter, and cherished moments.

Again, Happy Birthday May your heart overflow with love, and may your journey ahead be as beautiful as the love you’ve given me, as a mother, and as my best friend.

With all the love I can conjure,

/\_/\ ___

= o_o =_______ \ \

__^ __( \__) )

d<_____d<__(_____)____/

An ASCII cat wishes you
“Happy Birthday”!