AO: 看看这个essay怎么样

来源: 2022-12-08 17:17:19 [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读:

Growing up in a Hispanic, first-generation, low-income family, I have faced many challenges and obstacles on my path to pursuing higher education. However, these challenges have only made me more determined and driven to succeed.
One of the biggest challenges I have faced is financial insecurity. To help support my family, I have worked picking blueberries on a farm during the summers. This hard work has taught me the value of determination and perseverance, and has helped to develop my strong work ethic.
Despite the challenges I have faced, I have remained focused on my education and my goals. I am passionate about computer science and its potential to make a positive impact on human rights. I believe that with a computer science degree from Harvard, I will be able to make a real difference in the world.
In my free time, I enjoy playing the trombone in the school band. Music has always been an important part of my life, and I find that it helps me to relax and stay focused. I am excited at the prospect of continuing my musical pursuits at Harvard, and I believe that my experiences and interests make me a strong candidate for admission.
Overall, I am determined to overcome the challenges I have faced and to use my education and passion for computer science to make a positive impact on the world. I am excited at the prospect of attending Harvard and contributing to the vibrant community there.