发上我的原稿-我女儿觉得应该发上的-不要笑我的grandma和错别字

来源: 2019-10-26 08:49:48 [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读:

After you Dad and I said good bye to you after our visiting youon Sept 28th, I went back to the hallway, I wanted to see you once more.  All I saw was your back happily hugging a friend who lives next to your room. At that moment, I felt relieved: you had so quickly found friends and made xxx as your home.

I know you wanted this for a long time: being independent, being free from your parents’ bugging. Actually, you achieved your goal when you were only 16. You went to Japan as an exchange student for that summer, then at 17, you graduated a year earlier from your high school, went to live in Germany for a year, learning German, German school and culture. You interacted very well with your host family and all the students you met.

Even since you were a few days old baby, you were super energic: you didn’t want to sleep, you didn’t want to miss any wonderful things in the world. As such go-go girl, you surprised me that actually you could sit quietly for hours doing somethings you enjoyed. On your high school junior year, every week you spent many hours painting the picture for our City  Zoo.  Three weeks ago, I deliberately went to the Zoo to look again  your volunteered paining. It was so beautiful,  at the entrance of the door, I am so prouder of you, xxx!

Since you started your college, I have missed you terribly. But I know that xxx will fully prepare you for the skills for your career, prepare you to see bigger world. I know you will learn the wisdom from the cool girls you mentioned to us, you met from the Sorority and build a long-time friendship with them. I am so happy for you because you are happy there. I will know you will fly higher and higher. Just remember your parents will be always here cheering for you!

Love you!