我的不太友好的email 后悔中

来源: 2019-09-10 10:59:57 [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读:

Dear Mr. xxx

Thank you. I understand the situation.

I sent the math class change request right after received his schedule. He took the Algebra 2 regents exam on time and got a score which shows his true level. You said he would be placed at a math class based on his test score. Based on his score,  he should be placed at Precal Honors during the summer if everything went right as it should be. I have sent many emails during the Summer to all the staff who were responsible for class change request just to make sure everyone there was doing their job to place my son to the right class at the first day of school.

You told me he should be assigned to the right class at the first day of school. But he was still assigned to his initial class as for now.

Please, please help him. Nothing is impossible. We are not breaking any rules or policies here. I know a class assignment will be directly affecting his GPA.

As a parent, I have done my best to help my son who is deserved to be placed at a right class at this point. If his other class schedules have to be changed in case PreCal Honors is assigned him, please let me know and we can discuss that.  He likes math since he was very little. A regular math class will definitely not meet his needs since it will be taught using a different material from Honors class and progressing very slow not say he might have known most of topics already.

Thank you for your help!

Best regards,
xxx