推荐几本书:2 --- 12年级

来源: 2018-08-13 20:30:58 [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读:

相关   电影 LINK 。老二说,还是书 更 好看。以下图书,图书馆都能借到。书单

1,2 年级的,全套有 100多小薄本。我儿 5年级 才知道有这书,也爱读。

Image result for WHO WAS        Image result for magic school bus book                    

“ABC beginner bible”的图片搜索结果

Beginner's ABC Bible Memory Book:

http://bbs.wenxuecity.com/kids-reading/1626625.html 

这是一儿童杂志,从 2,3岁 开始 至 10岁 :

Image result for kids magazines

Read - Penguin Books USA - Young Readers Program

3,4 年级,也有 30多本。                                            

Image result for i survived   

by Maxine Rose Schur and Nancy Niles

Samantha's Surprise (American Girl (Quality)) (American Girl Collection)

This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or 

以下图书 我家孩子都看过,而且 是爱不释手那种。我也会找到 同名电影。他比较后说---大多数 书比电影好看。

4,5年级 至 高中:

A Little Princess (Puffin in Bloom)Gifted Hands: The Ben Carson StoryChew On This: Everything You Don't Want to Know About Fast Food

The Pursuit of HappynessLife Without Limits: Inspiration for a Ridiculously Good Life     Jeremy Lin : The Reason for the Linsanity by Timothy Dalrymple - Used (Good, ex-library) - 1455523941, Hachette Nashville

From the Earth to the Moon (Bantam Classics)Marley & Me: Life and Love with the World's Worst DogHeaven is for Real: A Little Boy's Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and Back

Image result for reader's digestRobinson CrusoeTwenty Thousand Leagues under the Sea

The Ultimate Gift (The Ultimate Series #1)Journey of a Thousand Miles: My StoryHidden Figures: The American Dream and the Untold Story of the Black Women Mathematicians Who Helped Win the Space Race

We Bought a Zoo - 2008 publication.        

Image result for Can You Solve My Problems?: Ingenious, Perplexing, and Totally Satisfying Math and Logic Puzzles by Alex Bellos              Journey through Genius: The Great Theorems of Mathematics

父母,孩子都该读的好书《高效能人士的七个习惯》 由 羽衣飞飞 于 2013-08-06 

The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman (2011-10-25)

C. S. Lewis - Wikipedia

Mere Christianity      Decoded: A Novel  Breaking Night: A Memoir of Forgiveness, Survival, and My Journey from Homeless to Harvard

高中: 

Crazy Rich Asians (Movie Tie-In Edition) (Crazy Rich Asians Trilogy) Image result for forrest gump amazon   Unbroken: A World War II Story of Survival, Resilience, and RedemptionRedemption At Hacksaw Ridge: The Gripping True Story That Inspired The MovieThe Martian        127 Hours - Used (Good) - B0041KKYDI, Fox SearchlightMaking Sense of God: Finding God in the Modern WorldGod's Wisdom for Navigating Life: A Year of Daily Devotions in the Book of ProverbsHow to Win Friends & Influence People (Miniature Edition): The Only Book You Need to Lead You to Success

2017 圣诞.  老大 还“强迫”弟弟 (8年级)读了2本 他推荐的书 

How to Win Friends and Influence People: Dale Carnegie ...

Millionaire Teacher: The Nine Rules of Wealth You Should Have .. 

9年级 秋看的?他不要再看电影,说太惨了。

还没看,看不懂?

初中生,看些什么书 好呢?

8年级男生回复:

Overall, you just have to read a lot of books. Try more classics and harder books like Charles Dicken and older writers instead of easy modern books like Percy Jackson and Harry Potter.

其实是我经常说的。看来,他也认同了。
几年来,我坚持从图书馆借这些书。反复的借, 时间长了,他就看了,而且也看进去了。好书就是好书,吸引人。

关于:A Little Princess (Puffin in Bloom)

“我也明白了 为什么那么多 孩子 取名叫  Sara。” 老二 6年级的读后感言 。他还买了 这本书 珍藏,说是要给他儿子留着。

他再顺着 作者 找她其他的著作 ,还要看 作者传记。我也给他找了 改编的电影,他说没小说好看。

今天(20160705)是画画半日营的第 一天,接他回家的路上, 我问他:“如果 3年级 4年级 就看 这样的书,你也会这样喜欢?”
“不会吧。我现在才知道 什么是 善良,什么是美丽。” (亮点是 -----用中文说的。他自己也很得意。)

路过地铁站,他主动走过去, 去拿了报纸。等车的时侯 就看。也值得记录 一下。
从今年春天 ,断断续续的,轻描淡写的 推了几个月,这就算上道儿了。?

想起来了,他上个月 还问了 聪明和智慧的区别 。
  http://bbs.wenxuecity.com/myhouse/5360391.html