说一些不同话题:关于“选美”。请有意让女儿参加“选美”的朋友讨论

来源: 2012-11-26 12:56:38 [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读:

家有一女,she is quite beautiful. People from different ethical background 赞美 her beauty . In an occasional chance, she was asked for a screen audition( 试镜),she got accepted. the photographer said she is photogenic(上镜)。But we live in the middle of nowhere in America, not at 洛山几or New york, it is not realistic for us to let her try this kinds of activities.

Since she was 8 years old, every year, she has been inviting for our city and our state pre-teen beauty pageant(小少女选美) . But my hu*****and is a sports man, party time triathlete, my daughter has to devote herself into sports. Now she is 12, and she is the top swimmer in our state and top three runners in the across country team at her school . we never be able to send her to try any of the 选美活动.
I never think beauty pageant is any easy than sports, it may be even harder. My daughter promised me she is going to try it when she is 16, she said that she want to do something different as an Asian girl.(I support her idea too). I keep her in once a week Ballet, summer drama camp, I am also going to let her take some vocal lessons.(半小时,两星期一次 ) It seems everything are in the right track, but I do not know if she never try the beauty pageants for all those years, she can able to do it when she reachs 16.
I am pazzled sometimes. 肯请大家讨论。