To: NDMOM. It is not a big deal

来源: 2005-12-23 08:19:45 [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读:
The message that you posted yesterday was a great one that every one should appreciate it including your friends of the wife and the hu*****and. You don’t have any obligations and legal responsibilities for it because you didn’t mention any names or indicate any names though your message might be very true and accurate.

Chinese have a saying, Da Yi Mie Qin. Da Yi Mie Qin does not necessarily mean that only parents can Mie their kids if their kids are evils. Nowadays, it can also mean that kids can Mie their parents if their parents are evils. Of course, Mie here does not necessarily mean to “ kill” them, but criticize them, jail them and punish them or at least cut off any relations with them. Of course, it is very hard for any one to Mie Qin. But sometimes, we have to because they are deserved to be Mied. Otherwise, we are not better than those evils though we are not doing those things that are criminal.

In this case, cut off any relations with the father and father-in-law might be the best solution. As a hu*****and, he should and he have to protect his wife at any circumstous, let alone his wife is sexual harassed by his father and the wife is the victim. Forget about the so-called Chinese “Xiao” or whatever “Ai” here. The wife’s feeling and motion is the number one and most important thing that her hu*****and should take of care. Otherwise, her hu*****and is no better than his father. To certain degree, he might be even worse than his father because directly or indirectly his action and attitude might hurt his wife even more.

Yes, we should be forgiving as well. But in this case, we should not be forgiving just yet, at least not right now because the father-in-law was not punished for his evil behavior, and even worse, the evil father was lying and denying what he was doing. Unfortunately, her “coward”, “foolish” and “stupid” hu*****and has not get it that how serious the problem is. I am sorry that I use such bad words that I do not use often.

Once again thank you for your message. And I am very glad that the hu*****and read it as well which should be very instructive, positive and helpful to him, his wife and his family.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidyas to you, your family as well as to your friend and her family.