回复:想要8月10去黄石公园。有好心的哥哥姐姐给点建议。谢

来源: xyhxyh 2004-07-18 13:12:24 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1145 bytes)
I had a week long trip to SLC-YellowStone two years ago.
Here is some information you may find useful.
Hotel: In SLC, I bid a two stars hotel(la quinta) for $25/night on priceline.com The hotel is next to the airport and a ten minutes drive to SLC downtown. The room is big, clean, and also provides complimentary breakfeast. In my opinion, it is at least as good as any Holid Inn that I have ever stayed.
In YellowStone, you can try camping. It only costed me about $15/night and was a lot of fun. The only problem is it is probably too late for you to reserve any camping site now. I also stayed at a hotel in a small town called westyellowstone. It is just a few blocks away from the west gate of yellow stone. I think the name of the hotel is StageCoach Inn. It costs $65 a night.
As to the car, SUV is really unnecessary. It took me 5-6 hours to drive from SLC to YellowStone. Someone may feel a little bored with the driving, but for me(I am from NY) it was great. I loved that wilderness.
Ok Have Fun. By the way, I spent 4 days in yellowstone and grand teton. You need a nice camera, lots of memory(film) and a Binocular.
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”