My experience with Indian tenants and home owners

来源: 2012-02-16 17:29:38 [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读:

I saw so many people here in this forum say something about Indian Tenants, I'd like to share my expeience, I may be wrong and but I have right to express my opinions:

1. There is absolutely no bad curry smell in the houses I bought from my indian friends (several single family houses I did in the past 2 years). As a matter of fact, I feel more strong smells from our Chinese friends' house (in a good way)

2. I have one indian family of 4 living in my house, they are the decentest people in the world, I never have any troubles with them in the past 2 years, they pay rent on time and they are good neighbors

3. I really want to ask those people who said something about our Indian frineds here, did you ever deal with them in person??? If NOT, Please don't associate with the curry flavor with Indian people. It is not nice, plus, you also give the wrong infromation to the novice here.

I think you should consider renting your place to our Indian friends, I am sure most of them are good people if you do your screening right.

Good Luck!