麻烦各位大佬给看一下。房客搬进去以后,才把这封信给我看 我不同意有pet 以后会不会有麻烦

来源: 2023-08-16 14:52:43 [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读:

其实也怪我。开始的时候我问她是否有pet, 她没有回答。但她的其他条件还可以,我又正在休假,匆忙间就同意她搬进去。等我休假回来要签lease, 我老公不知道为什么把一张pet page 也打印出来一起给她了,她一看 ,就说I was going over the lease so we can have pets? My son has a 10 lbs pug and we also have an adult cat both house trained but we were leaving them at my grandmothers. We needed a place to live and most places didn’t accept pets. We still can leave them there is we need to but If your allowing them that is great as well.。 The pug goes back and forth with my son to the babysitters everyday so she wouldn’t be alone but that’s only if you allow it.  Before I turned in the lease figured I would ask 

我明确告诉她我是新的地板,不能有任何pet。 她答应了 说OK. 
但今天我老公给我打电话 说拿到了lease, 问我pet fee 要收多少。 我说没有pet呀。 他说方可给了一封信, 说什么脑子创伤 需要pet 陪伴。 我马上告诉对方 搬进去之前 她没有给我看这封信。 再一次明确告诉她不允许pet. 如果她需要pet, 我还有另外一个房子在现在房子的隔壁,没有换地板,她可以搬入,pet fee no refundable.  
她说“ Goodmorning.  She is a working animal.  I attached the letter it disregards any pet policy.  You can reach out to them for any further questions but I don’t have her there.  She is emotional support for me and my child.  We are both victims of on serious trauma 。That was before everyone else was allowed pets.  She is not there. It is to only protect for if she is there 。It’s the law mam .

我一看她给我来law , 我就警惕了,当时也在上班,就没有回复她。 过了一会 她说 Ok on no pets. But I do need the lease 。Can I get the lease please or a picture so I can turn the water on in my name ?

我现在到家了 看到那封信。 我有些犹豫了。以后是否会有麻烦?或者要不要明确加上一条 双方同意没有pets ?

谢谢