一duplex, 住一白一黑,白的 单身母亲加三个 15 -18 岁小孩, 很讨厌,每天有很多人上她家, 30 分钟出来,不知在

来源: 2019-12-31 10:13:25 [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读:

黑的 要我把她 EVICTION  , 又是 一 EMAIL, 很麻烦, 我刚回了, 告诉她觉得不舒服, 也可以搬走。

XX: there are up to 12 people in that place again, they are smoking cigarettes and other things that could be heroin for all I know. 1)The fumes are coming in through the vent an wall endangering our health. 2) I have a permanent restraining order against that woman, yet her and her crew are still here placing my life and my son’s life in peril. 3) I have sent you countless texts and pictures about these people’s drug activities. I told you about the tremendous toll this situation is having on my health and my son’s health. 4) People in town and beyond are speculating regarding your motives for not even attempting to evict these people. 5) Kevin had surgery in his back a few weeks ago; a tiny lump turned into a fast growing in the last few months, (refer to attached picture) Kevin was told by the doctor, the growth is due to stress and might return. 6) My health continues to deteriorate as a result of this mess. . 7) The police says the stuff about not evicting them because they pay their rent is nonsense; they enforce evictions in such situations all the time. 8) you have paid their light bills after I got the restraining order. 9) You have ran electrical cord on the roof for them which was a liability to you. 9) You keep saying “ I told her only her and her kids can live here,” while she keep bringing more people to live here. You can see them on your camera. 10) I was advised to return to court an present my evidence to the court because the restraining order clearly states she AND her cohorts are to say away from me and my son, yet they continue to tread back and forth on that divider. I will be going back to court to see the judge after the holidays. You keep employing piece meal tactics that do nothing to address the situation.