Robert Mitchum/Deborah Kerr

来源: TJKCB 2024-02-17 22:19:52 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3100 bytes)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QX2vKgFV6pk

Robert Mitchum and Deborah Kerr are at their very best. I had the pleasure of working with Mitchum as an actor in Hollywood near the end of his career, and he was a joy to behold. Casual, genuine and a force of nature. He was not only a remarkable actor, but also a fine human being. They don't make actors like him anymore.

<<Reunion at Fairborough>>

Gerry van Oene
2K subscribers
<__slot-el>
Subscribe
<__slot-el>

979,538 views Jun 19, 2014
A reunion of American WW2 pilots in England.

1 reply

@FreedomSpirit7

8 months ago
This was a wonderful movie. Robert Mitchum, Deborah Kerr, more of my favorites. Red Buttons was wonderful.
enjoyed the scenery around Cambridge. Just perfect.. Never too old.
2 replies

@colemanjr

3 years ago
Just binged Winds of War and War And Remembrance with Rober Mitchum. My Suggestions popped this one up. Glad it did, loved it.
3 replies

@alexandrosaiakides4539

6 years ago
ROBERT MITCUM is an inexhaustable actor to watch and enjoy his dynamic personality.

@babysosa4830

3 years ago
This is a touching old movie. Well worth watching. Atlanta. My husband was a pilot in ww2. Pray for those in service today.

@markbrown4039

8 months ago
I was 11 years old when I first saw this movie on HBO. I've always been a history buff. I'm so happy to see this again.

@cruiserjok

9 years ago
The spitfire victory roll tears my heart out every time. Then the panning into the cemetery to show what REAL sacrifice is.
4 replies

@mariadegan1029

2 years ago
Love to see any film with this star couple!! They have such marvellous chemistry my favourite was “Heaven Knows Mr. Allison” . Makes me wonder if they ever had off screen affair??

@hestergreen2031

2 years ago (edited)
Memories, never die.. wonderful excellent movie

@MichaelLanda-hx4my

1 year ago
Probably the greatest couple in movie history; "Heaven only knows mister Allison" and more. War is something that can never be glorified but the will of man to extricate a people from tyranny is limitless. We must also celebrate the bond men share in service to a higher calling.

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!